This two-day training prepares participants to work with adults on Pre-K and K-3 Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS™) concepts and practices.
What to expect
This training is 14 clock hours.
- Translate CLASS™ terminology into simpler language.
- Take part in a study that deepens understanding of CLASS™ instructional support dimensions.
- Explore a strengths-based coaching model of observation, feedback, and goal-setting.
- Practice strengths-based strategies using video, reflection, and feedback.
Participants who complete this training may be eligible to join our CLASS™ Online Learning Community. The community offers advanced learning opportunities for coaching and the CLASS™ for Parent Aware CLASS™ coaches.
Who should attend
Individuals who work in early childhood professional development, including:
New to coaching and relationship-based professional development? We offer a Coaching 101 course as a prerequisite to this training. Fill out our request a training form to learn more.
Register for a scheduled training
Cost: $200 per person
Time: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm both days
This training is free for Parent Aware Coaches and Professional Development Advisors. Choose Participant type “Parent Aware Coach or PD Advisor” when registering.
- Register for November 15-16, 2018 training.
Register by November 8. University of Minnesota St. Paul campus, St. Paul Student Center, Room 110, 2017 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108. Directions and parking.
Request a training for your group
We can customize any of our trainings for your site and audience. Get in touch and we’ll work together to develop a training that’s right for you.