Get an in-depth understanding of coaching considerations when providing feedback to teachers.
What to expect
This training is four clock hours.
- Review the dimensions that fit in the Classroom Organization domain (Behavior Management, Productivity, and Instructional Learning Formats).
- Identify strategies that lead to successful application of Classroom Organization dimensions.
- Learn strategies for providing effective feedback to teachers.
- Take part in mock coaching exercises.
Participants will dive deeper into several indicators, including clear behavior expectations, transitions, and clarity of learning objectives.
Who should attend
- Relationship-based professional development providers
- Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS™) coaches
Register for a scheduled training
Cost: $100 per person
Time: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
This training is free for Parent Aware Coaches and Professional Development Advisors. When registering, choose Participant Type “Parent Aware Coach or PD Advisor.”
- Register for May 24, 2018: University of Minnesota St. Paul Campus, Learning & Environmental Sciences Building, 1954 Buford Avenue, Suite 425, CEED Blue Conference Room, St. Paul, MN, 55108. Directions (Register by May 22)
Request a training for your group
We can customize any of our trainings for your site and audience. Get in touch and we’ll work together to develop a training that’s right for you.