DEVELOP Course ID: 197017 (online training)
This training was previously titled Putting CLASS® Into Practice: Classroom Organization for Coaches.
Get an in-depth understanding of coaching considerations when providing feedback to teachers.
What to expect
This training is four clock hours.
- Review the dimensions that fit in the Classroom Organization domain (Behavior Management, Productivity, and Instructional Learning Formats).
- Identify strategies that lead to successful application of Classroom Organization dimensions.
- Learn strategies for providing effective feedback to teachers.
- Take part in mock coaching exercises.
Participants will dive deeper into several indicators, including clear behavior expectations, transitions, and clarity of learning objectives.
Who should attend
- Relationship-based professional development providers
- Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS®) coaches
- Attend the CLASS® Observer Reliability training
- Pass reliability testing with Teachstone
- Attend Putting Interactions into Practice: Foundation Course
Register for a scheduled training
Cost: $100 per person
This training is free for Parent Aware Coaches and Professional Development Advisors. Choose “Parent Aware Coach or PD Advisor” as your Participant Type during registration.
NOTE: All online trainings are delivered via Zoom. You will be sent Zoom login information prior to the training.
Check back here for when this training is scheduled again. Thank you!
Request a training for your group
We can customize any of our trainings for your site and audience. Get in touch and we’ll work together to develop a training that’s right for you.