Get an in-depth understanding of coaching considerations when providing feedback to teachers.
What to expect
This training is four clock hours.
- Review the dimensions that fit in the Classroom Organization domain (Behavior Management, Productivity, and Instructional Learning Formats).
- Identify strategies that lead to successful application of Classroom Organization dimensions.
- Learn strategies for providing effective feedback to teachers.
- Take part in mock coaching exercises.
Participants will dive deeper into several indicators, including clear behavior expectations, transitions, and clarity of learning objectives.
Who should attend
- Relationship-based professional development providers
- Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS™) coaches
Register for a scheduled training
Cost: $100 per person
Time: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
This training is free for Parent Aware Coaches and Professional Development Advisors. When registering, choose Participant Type “Parent Aware Coach or PD Advisor.”
May 2, 2019. Register by April 25, 2019. University of Minnesota St. Paul campus, St. Paul Student Center, Room 202, 2017 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108. Directions and parking.
Request a training for your group
We can customize any of our trainings for your site and audience. Get in touch and we’ll work together to develop a training that’s right for you.