Get an in-depth understanding of coaching considerations when providing feedback to teachers.
What to expect
This training is four clock hours.
- Review the dimensions that fit in the Classroom Organization domain (Behavior Management, Productivity, and Instructional Learning Formats).
- Identify strategies that lead to successful application of Classroom Organization dimensions.
- Learn strategies for providing effective feedback to teachers.
- Take part in mock coaching exercises.
Participants will dive deeper into several indicators, including clear behavior expectations, transitions, and clarity of learning objectives.
Who should attend
- Relationship-based professional development providers
- Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS™) coaches
Register for a scheduled training
Cost: $100 per person
Time: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
This training is free for Parent Aware Coaches and Professional Development Advisors. When registering, choose Participant Type “Parent Aware Coach or PD Advisor.”
November 21, 2019. Register by November 18. Hampton Inn & Suites St. Cloud, 145 – 37th Ave. North, St. Cloud, MN 56303. Directions.
Request a training for your group
We can customize any of our trainings for your site and audience. Get in touch and we’ll work together to develop a training that’s right for you.