This workshop will place classroom organization in the overall context of the Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS™) tool and analyze the dimensions of behavior management, productivity, and instructional learning formats.
What to expect
This training is four clock hours.
- Identify strategies that strengthen classroom organization.
- Practice strategies with other attendees.
Who should attend
- Preschool educators
- K-3 educators
- Child care providers
- Family child care providers
Participants should have a basic understanding of CLASS™ prior to registering.
Register for a scheduled training
Cost: $100 per person
- Register for November 30, 2017: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm, University of Minnesota St. Paul campus, St. Paul Student Center, Room 110, 2017 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN, 55108, Directions (Register by November 23)
- Register for May 3 and May 10, 2018: You must attend both days. 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, University of Minnesota St. Paul campus, School of Social Work, Room 155 Peters Hall, 1404 Gortner Avenue, St. Paul, MN, 55108, Directions (Register by April 26)
Request a training for your group
We can customize any of our trainings for your site and audience. Get in touch and we’ll work together to develop a training that’s right for you.