The session prepares coaches to help teachers strengthen concept development, quality of feedback, and language modeling in interactions and activities.
What to expect
This training is six clock hours.
- Analyze key characteristics of each instructional support dimension.
- Identify interaction opportunities.
- Practice coaching strategies for supporting teacher growth.
Who should attend
- Others who are responsible for facilitating educators’ interaction skills as described in the Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS™) tool
- Attend a two-day Pre-K or K-3 CLASS™ observation training
- Pass reliability testing with Teachstone
- Attend Putting CLASS™ Into Practice training
Register for a scheduled training
Cost: $100 per person
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
This training is free for Parent Aware Coaches and Professional Development Advisors. Use code “PAware” when registering.
There are currently no trainings scheduled.
Request a training for your group
We can customize any of our trainings for your site and audience. Get in touch and we’ll work together to develop a training that’s right for you.