The session prepares coaches to help teachers strengthen concept development, quality of feedback, and language modeling in interactions and activities.
What to expect
This training is six clock hours.
- Analyze key characteristics of each instructional support dimension.
- Identify interaction opportunities.
- Practice coaching strategies for supporting teacher growth.
Who should attend
- Others who are responsible for facilitating educators’ interaction skills as described in the Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS™) tool
- Attend a two-day Pre-K or K-3 CLASS™ observation training
- Pass reliability testing with Teachstone
- Attend Putting CLASS™ Into Practice training
Register for a scheduled training
Cost: $100 per person
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
This training is free for Parent Aware Coaches and Professional Development Advisors. Use code “PAware” when registering.
December 14, 2018. Register by December 7, 2018. University of Minnesota St. Paul Campus, St. Paul Student Center, Room 110, 2017 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN, 55108. Directions and parking.
February 28, 2019. Register by February 21. University of Minnesota St. Paul Campus, St. Paul Student Center, Room 202, 2017 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN, 55108. Directions and parking.
Request a training for your group
We can customize any of our trainings for your site and audience. Get in touch and we’ll work together to develop a training that’s right for you.