This workshop will prepare educators to implement the classroom interaction strategies of concept development, quality of feedback, and language modeling.
What to expect
This training is four clock-hours.
- Review Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS™) dimensions.
- Gain an understanding of the instructional support dimensions.
- Identify strategies that increase instructional support interactions.
- Practice strategies with others.
Who should attend
- Preschool teachers
- Child care providers
- Family child care providers
Participants should have a basic understanding of CLASS™ prior to registering.
Register for a scheduled training
Cost: $100 per person
- Register for March 19 and March 26, 2018: University of Minnesota St. Paul, CEED, Learning and Environmental Sciences Building, 1954 Buford Avenue, Suite 425, St. Paul, MN, 55108, 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm for both days, Directions (Register by March 12)
Request a training for your group
We can customize any of our trainings for your site and audience. Get in touch and we’ll work together to develop a training that’s right for you.