This workshop will prepare educators to implement the classroom interaction strategies of concept development, quality of feedback, and language modeling.
What to expect
This training is four clock-hours.
- Review Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS™) dimensions.
- Gain an understanding of the instructional support dimensions.
- Identify strategies that increase instructional support interactions.
- Practice strategies with others.
Who should attend
- Preschool teachers
- Child care providers
- Family child care providers
Participants should have a basic understanding of CLASS™ prior to registering.
Register for a scheduled training
Cost: $100 per person
There are currently no trainings scheduled.
Request a training for your group
We can customize any of our trainings for your site and audience. Get in touch and we’ll work together to develop a training that’s right for you.