Get an overview of the Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS™) framework.
What to expect
This training is two clock hours.
- Learn how teacher-child interactions impact children’s social, emotional, and academic outcomes.
- Examine the 10 dimensions of the instrument.
- Understand potential uses of the Pre-K and K-3 versions of the CLASS™.
- Reflect on strengths and areas to grow in providing high-quality interactions to promote student learning.
Who should attend
- Anyone interested in learning about the CLASS™
Register for a scheduled training
Cost: $25 per person
There are no trainings scheduled at this time.
Request a training for your group
We can customize any of our trainings for your site and audience. Get in touch and we’ll work together to develop a training that’s right for you.