This refresher training is designed to support reliable CLASS™ observers as they prepare for their annual reliability recertification test.
What to expect
This training is four clock hours.
- Review the pre-K Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS™) tool.
- Practice coding with video.
- Share tips for recertification.
Who should attend
- Reliable CLASS™ observers who are preparing for their annual reliability recertification test
Register for a scheduled training
Cost: $75 per person
Time: See individual training dates for hours.
This training is free for Parent Aware Coaches and Professional Development Advisors. Use code “PAware” when registering.
- Register for November 1, 2018 training
Register by October 25. 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm. University of Minnesota St. Paul Campus, St. Paul Student Center, Room 110, 2017 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN, 55108. Directions and parking.
Request a training for your group
We can customize any of our trainings for your site and audience. Get in touch and we’ll work together to develop a training that’s right for you.