If you’ve completed this introductory training, you may qualify for MEFS™ certification. To learn more about MEFS™ certification training, contact Reflection Sciences.
The MEFS is a game-like app that early educators can use to measure executive function and early learning readiness in children. It’s the only early learning readiness assessment measuring executive function that can be used with children as young as two years old.
It provides accurate and actionable information for all learners and is sensitive to change. This means that with the MEFS you can:
- Test groups of students, obtaining differentiated results and comparison with national norms.
- Test students over time to measure growth and effectiveness of teaching methods, curricula, and interventions.
This training is for those interested in more information about executive function and the Minnesota Executive Function Scale (MEFS). If you would like to use the MEFS assessment, please contact Reflection Sciences for more information: https://reflectionsciences.com, 888-907-MEFS (6337).
What to expect
All trainings are delivered by our certified MEFS trainers. During this 2.5-hour training:
- Learn about executive function and why executive function skills are critical for school achievement and life success.
- Receive a demonstration of the MEFS assessment.
Who should attend
- Family child care providers
- Child care center staff
- School staff and administrators
- Special education program staff and administrators
Register for a scheduled training
Cost: $75 per person (group rates are available)
- Register for October 11, 2018 training
Register by October 4. 9:30 am to 12:00 pm. University of Minnesota St. Paul Campus, St. Paul Student Center, Room 110, 2017 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN, 55108. Directions and parking.
Request a training for your group
We can customize any of our trainings for your site and audience. Get in touch and we’ll work together to develop a training that’s right for you.