- Register for Fall 2018 (October 8 to November 19, 2018). Register by October 1.
Using the Reflective Interaction Observation Scale (RIOS™) as a framework, you’ll learn about the process of beginning and maintaining a reflective alliance with individuals and groups to help professionals build skills and increase self-efficacy.
What to expect
Learn about and/or expand your knowledge of:
- the theoretical foundations of reflective supervision/consultation (RS/C)
- the Reflective Interaction Observation Scale (RIOS™) as a framework for the provision of RS/C
- competencies of those providing reflective supervision/consultation
- how to balance the dual role of providing administrative and reflective supervision
- how to foster reflective capacity in others
- the application of the theoretical foundations of RS/C to group process
Who should register
You’re eligible to register if you:
- have successfully completed the CEED online course, “Introduction to Reflective Supervision“
- have received at least 25 hours of individual and/or group RS/C
- have received at least 30 hours of training in infant mental health
- are currently providing or will soon be providing RS/C to others
Meet the instructors
Christopher Watson, Ph.D., IMH-E®[IV], is the director of the Center for Reflective Practice at CEED. He led the team of clinicians and researchers who developed the Reflective Interaction Observation Scale (RIOS™) and is conducting further research into the implementation process and results of RS/C.
Maren Harris, MA, LMFT, IMH-E® Infant Mental Health Mentor, provides reflective consultation and clinical supervision to early childhood practitioners. She has worked in the infant mental health field for over 20 years as a clinician, home visitor, supervisor, trainer, and consultant. She has served as co-chair and endorsement coordinator for the Minnesota Association For Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health.
- $295 for 28 clock hours
There are no required materials for this course.
- Cancellation before Day 1 of the session: Full refund less $35 administrative fee
- Cancellation Day 1 Week 1 through Day 1 Week 2: 75% refund
- Cancellation Day 2 Week 2 forward: No refund will be provided.