DEVELOP ID: 197018 (online training)
This training was previously titled Putting CLASS® into Practice: Emotional Support for Coaches.
The Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS®) measures emotional support in four dimensions: positive climate, negative climate, teacher sensitivity, and regard for student perspective. This training will prepare coaches to support teachers in these areas.
What to expect
This training is four clock hours.
- Take an in-depth look at the four emotional support dimensions.
- Explore ways to support teachers in everyday classroom routines.
- Practice coaching strategies that build quality in this domain.
Who should attend
Anyone who supports teachers in their work, including:
- Program leaders
- Attend a two-day Pre-K or K-3 CLASS® observation training
- Pass reliability testing with Teachstone
- Attend Putting CLASS® Into Practice training
Register for a scheduled training
Cost: $100 per person
This training is free for Parent Aware Coaches and Professional Development Advisors. Choose “Parent Aware Coach or PD Advisor” as your Participant Type during registration.
NOTE: All online trainings are delivered via Zoom. You will be sent Zoom login information prior to the training.
There are no scheduled trainings at this time.
Request a training for your group
We can customize any of our trainings for your site and audience. Get in touch and we’ll work together to develop a training that’s right for you.