Whether you are looking to offer reflective practice training to multiple members of your team or integrate it into your professional development strategy, we are pleased to offer options for groups of various sizes, including discounted rates for groups of 10 or more.
To purchase tickets for two or more people, please complete the Self-Study Modules Group Payment Request Form below. Each ticket allows registration for one module. As an example, an individual in your organization who would like to register for three separate modules would use three tickets. Tickets purchased as part of a group have no expiration date and are activated once an individual registers for a module. Once activated, an individual has access to the module for one year.
After you submit payment, we’ll provide you with a unique group URL that individuals in your organization can use to register for the module(s) of their choice, until all of your tickets are used.
Group payment process
- Complete and submit the Self-Study Group Payment Request Form below.
- We’ll set up a group contract and learner portal for your organization. You’ll receive an email with instructions on how to submit payment either via credit card or check.
- After you submit payment, we’ll send you another email with your group’s unique URL.
Registering as part of a group
- Share your group’s unique URL with participating individuals from your organization. Each person will register for the self-study module(s) of their choice.
- During registration, each person must create an individual guest ID and password that they will use to access the self-study module.
- The amount due will appear as $0 to the individual registrant as their ticket has been pre-paid.
- The registration system will keep track of the number of tickets claimed by the group until all have been used.
- Registrants have access to the self-study module for one year.
- Registrants can download a Clock Hours Certificate upon successfully completing all self-study requirements and submitting their self-study evaluation. The knowledge competency areas in each module have been assigned by the Alliance for the Advancement of Infant Mental Health, and meet ongoing professional development requirements for Endorsement renewal.
- $90 per module when you purchase 2-9 tickets
- $85 per module when you purchase 10-25 tickets
- $80 per module when you purchase 26-50 tickets
- $75 per module when you purchase 51-100 tickets
- $70 per module when you purchase 100+ tickets