Trainers and RBPD specialists can access TARSS support from CEED staff by emailing email@example.com or calling 612-624-5708. Hours of operation are 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday; we will respond to calls and emails within one business day.
CEED is home to the Trainer and Relationship-based Professional Development Specialist Support program (TARSS), funded by the state of Minnesota’s Department of Human Services (DHS). The TARSS program supports trainers, coaches, and relationship-based professional development (RBPD) specialists in the early education field.
We provide support through:
- Professional development for trainers, coaches, and RBPD specialists
- Events and conferences
- The Trainer Academy
- “Training of trainer” events for DHS courses
- Observation and mentorship for trainers
- Building training capacity statewide
- Recruiting trainers statewide
- The RBPD credential
- Support for Develop users
- Data collection to evaluate the TARSS program
Keep in touch
Join a trainer listening session to learn more about TARSS and share feedback, and subscribe to our mailing list to receive TARSS news and opportunities right in your inbox.
- Trainer Listening Session 1: December 1 at 12:30-1:15 pm via Zoom
- Trainer Listening Session 2: December 1 at 6:00-6:45 pm via Zoom
- Trainer Listening Session 3: December 8 at 12:30-1:15 pm via Zoom
- Trainer Listening Session 4: December 8 at 5:30-6:15 pm via Zoom
Ann Bailey, PhD
Bailey has over 20 years of experience in teaching, evaluation, research, training development, and technical assistance at the regional and national levels. She oversees CEED’s work as well as conducting research and evaluations.
Hannah Riddle de Rojas
TARSS Program Manager
Riddle de Rojas joined the early childhood program quality team at CEED in November 2019 after cofounding SolBe, an early childhood program in Boston, MA. She has been a trainer for the last 7 years.
Associate Director of Program Quality
Erstad-Sankey oversees CEED’s program quality work, including classroom observations and coaching. She also directs CEED’s professional development offerings for coaches, trainers, and RBPD specialists.
Lund has been in the early childhood field for more than 20 years in a variety of roles, including center director, music teacher, and Parent Aware CLASS coach. She joined CEED in 2021 and provides support to Minnesota’s RBPD specialists and trainers through online learning communities and professional development opportunities.
Reese joined CEED in 2019. Her work includes project management, program evaluation, and early childhood research.
Anderson provides technical and administrative support to all of CEED’s programs and projects. She manages enrollment in CEED’s online courses and modules and serves as CEED’s accessibility resource.
Professional Development Coordinator
Ottman manages CEED’s online courses and self-study modules as well as the annual Minnesota Early Intervention Summer Institute. She also conducts research on the early childhood workforce.
Join our team!
The TARSS team is expanding! We are currently seeking applications for several open positions. Candidates can view job descriptions and apply online. Search for jobs using the Job Opening number.
- Community Program Assistant – SOMALI, Job Opening # 343376
- Community Program Assistant – HMONG, Job Opening # 343378