The RBPD Credential is a 45-hour Develop-approved training program to help Relationship-Based Professional Development (RBPD) Specialists gain the knowledge and skills necessary to do their work. Currently, the credential is taught by two trainers and delivered through a mix of self-paced reading and work along with Zoom chat sessions divided into 6 modules.
RBPD focuses on learning through one-on-one interactions between practitioners and coaches, consultants, or mentors. The goal of this type of individualized support is to improve children’s developmental outcomes by increasing practitioners’ knowledge, skills, and abilities. RBPD Specialists provide practitioners with competency-based expert guidance and customized support to foster professional growth and career achievement.
- Blended online design: self-paced modules with live Zoom sessions
- 45 clock hours Develop-approved
- February 20 to June 25, 2022, register by February 17 (this session is full)
- Zoom sessions are Wednesdays from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Priority will be given to people who work in the system in Minnesota.
PDAs and Parent Aware Coaches: Free
Child Development Services grantees: $350
Trainers and other professionals living or working in MN: $650
Early education professionals living and working outside of MN: $825
Join the TARSS email list and monitor this page to learn of the next scheduled session.
Questions about registration? Contact Karen Anderson.