DEVELOP Course ID: 196522 (online training)
This training was previously titled Pre-K and K-3 CLASS® Awareness and Overview.
Get an overview of the Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS®) framework.
What to expect
This training is two clock hours.
- Learn how teacher-child interactions impact children’s social, emotional, and academic outcomes.
- Examine the 10 dimensions of the instrument.
- Understand potential uses of the Pre-K and K-3 versions of the CLASS®.
- Reflect on strengths and areas to grow in providing high-quality interactions to promote student learning.
Who should attend
- This training is restricted to Parent Aware participants and it is free.
Register for a scheduled training
This training is restricted to Parent Aware participants only and it is free. On the registration form, you will be asked for your program name, or the program you work for, and its license number. Please share this free online training opportunity with the early childhood educators and administrators with whom you work.
NOTE: All online trainings are delivered via Zoom. You will be sent Zoom login information a few days prior to the training.
Cost: Free (for Parent Aware participants only)
This training is not currently scheduled. Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our new trainings schedule!
Request a training for your group
We can customize any of our trainings for your site and audience. Get in touch and we’ll work together to develop a training that’s right for you.