DEVELOP Course ID: 113328 (online training)
This training was previously titled Putting CLASS® Into Practice: Instructional Support for Teachers.
This workshop will prepare educators to implement the classroom interaction strategies of concept development, quality of feedback, and language modeling.
What to expect
This training is four clock hours.
- Review Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS®) dimensions.
- Gain an understanding of the instructional support dimensions.
- Identify strategies that increase instructional support interactions.
- Practice strategies with others.
Who should attend
- Preschool teachers
- Child care providers
- Family child care providers
Participants should have a basic understanding of CLASS® prior to registering.
Register for a scheduled training
This training is not currently scheduled. Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know when we release our new trainings schedule!
Request a training for your group
We can customize any of our trainings for your site and audience. Get in touch and we’ll work together to develop a training that’s right for you.