DEVELOP Course ID: 197760 (online training)
This training was previously titled Putting CLASS® Into Practice: Instructional Support for Coaches.
The session prepares coaches to help teachers strengthen concept development, quality of feedback, and language modeling in interactions and activities.
What to expect
This training is six clock hours.
- Analyze key characteristics of each instructional support dimension.
- Identify interaction opportunities.
- Practice coaching strategies for supporting teacher growth.
Who should attend
- Others who are responsible for facilitating educators’ interaction skills as described in the Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS®) tool
- Attend the CLASS® Observer Reliability training
- Pass reliability testing with Teachstone
- Attend Putting Interactions into Practice: Foundation Course
Register for a scheduled training
Cost: $100 per person
Attendees must fully attend the training to earn clock hours.
This training is free for Parent Aware Coaches and Professional Development Advisors. Choose that Participant type during registration.
NOTE: All online trainings are delivered via Zoom. You will be sent Zoom login information prior to the training.
IN PERSON: Thursday, November 9, 2023, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (1-hour lunch break), Maple Grove Community Center, 12951 Weaver Lake Road, Maple Grove, MN, 55369. Register by October 31
IN PERSON: Thursday, March 7, 2024, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (1-hour lunch break), Maple Grove Community Center, 12951 Weaver Lake Road, Maple Grove, MN, 55369. Register by February 27
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know when we release new trainings!
Request a training for your group
We can customize any of our trainings for your site and audience. Get in touch and we’ll work together to develop a training that’s right for you.