We’re sharing takeaways from the 2023 TARSS Trainer and RBPD Specialist Symposium. Thank you to all who participated and to our incredible speakers and session leaders for making this a great event!
Trainer and RBPD Specialist Symposium Takeaways
60 people attended the Symposium; the following is based on feedback from the 36 attendees who responded to the survey.
- 39% were trainers
- 56% were RBPD Specialists
- 6% were consultants
- 11% were Department of Human Services (DHS) grantees
How did participants rate the content?
- 97% felt the information presented at the event was high quality
- 100% felt the information presented at the event was relevant to their work
- 100% felt that through information presented at the event they learned new skills
Interested in attending next year? Mark your calendar for end of April 2024 and look out for more information from the TARSS team. Please share with others who may be interested, and stay subscribed to our newsletters to know about upcoming offerings.
Tags: professional development, TARSS